Saturday 27 August 2016

The Hum

I became aware of The Hum quite a while back and find it very strange. I think I might have even heard it and not known about it, thinking it was a car running or distant industry.  Again for this one I am not going to go off in too much detail as below is a wonderful video from Thoughty2 who I highly recommend you check out on YouTube, I love his videos.

In short, The Hum is a low rumbling sound that has been reported all over the world with no clear cause.  There are many theories on what it is and where it comes from but an answer has never been found.  The Hum has even driven some people insane and terrified others.  

You can check out The World Hum Map and Database Project if you want to see where the reports of The Hum are coming from and what people have to say about it.  Has someone in your town reported it?  You can ever make a report yourself if you believe you have heard it.

Now get a cuppa, sit back and relax as the wonderful Thoughty2 explains all about The Hum.  Do subscribe to his channel, he is awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment