Wednesday 10 August 2016

It's my birthday, let's get our creep on

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.  So it's my birthday today and I decided to make an attempt at using the date to create a special Creep Sauce to celebrate.  The searching has brought up some nasty things and some pointless things.  I already know that Antonio Banderas is my birthday buddy and I have just found out that so is Kylie Jenner (woo bloody hoo).  

One thing I found that stood out above all others, something that is the right kind of creepy for Holy Creep Sauce was related to Charles Manson.  On August 10th 1969 his cult killed Leno and Rosemary LaBianca after killing Sharon Tate and four of her friends just the day before on August 9th.

Read about the August 10th murders Includes photos of the bodies but through external links so you don't have to see them if you don't want to.






Rosemary and Leno



The night before.  Top line killers, bottom line the victims



The Manson Family




No comments:

Post a Comment