Friday 17 June 2016

A Ghostly Happening at Home

I know this blog is not normally about anything personal to me, just things that I find interesting and strange.  However I thought this one was worth a share.

I had a strange thing happen in my house today.  We have some little bottles of bubble stuff on the kitchen work top with the lids off.  They had been left out from earlier bubble play time.  I was sat on the soft with the hubby when we heard one of the lids clatter to the kitchen floor.  The door to the kitchen is right next to us and wide open so we can see straight in.  There was nothing near it and the cat was sat right next to me.

This on it's own was very strange.  I picked the lid up and put it back on the work top with the others and I called out.  I asked that if it was someone trying to get in touch then could they do it again.  I went back to watching telly and a little while later I had forgotten about it.  I went to put some washing in that was on the floor of the kitchen waiting it's turn for the cycle.  I bent down to pick it up and found the lid on top of it.

I do get the odd strange thing happen in my house now and then but this was an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment