Sunday 2 April 2017

No One Listens To Me - An Original Creepypasta

I keep thinking about taking up writing Creepypastas and I was yet to take the leap.  Earlier you may have seen my real life ghost hunting experience stories.  They were true, but sitting and writing just got my mind back to the idea of creating short creep stories.  I can't sleep, it's now 4:41am and I have just pulled this short story out of my grey matter.  Don't judge it too harshly.

_____________________________________________________



Kathy Jones, diary entry 2/4/17


I know a lot of people say they have a problem when speaking up in conversation but I have that problem really bad.  I do talk but not that much, because I know that when I do speak people either ignore me or just talk over me.  I tend to be much more of a listener really.  It didn't used to be this bad when I was a bit younger but I think I have just become more quiet and less assertive over time.  Even though I am silent most of the time and people tend to overlook me, I am quite a sociable person and do get out and about a lot.  I go out with family and friends in town and on nights out, but even they don't always pay attention to me.  It really gets to me sometimes but I have just come to accept that I am not really a loud or assertive person.  I just have a wall flower thing about me.

I am, however, really pissed off about something that happened last night with my brother, Dale.  We went out for a meal with the family for my birthday and, as always, they weren't really that excited about it, we've been doing it every year for the last five or so years and it's always as dull as they seem to find me.  And, as always, they didn't really speak to me and didn't really listen when I had anything to say.  Other family members get proper parties for their birthdays, so I just know I'm not a favorite.  I swear I'm going to just throw my own party one year and make something interesting of it for once.  After the meal my brother and cousin were on about going out for a drink in town so I decided to tag along with them.

While we were out my brother and I both saw this guy.  He was so cute and was looking over at me.  I was feeling a bit more gutsy than normal so I decided I was going to go talk to him.  I told Dale I was going to chat with him but he didn't seem to get the message that I wanted to chat him up.  Maybe he thought I couldn't or shouldn't be going over alone to talk to a guy I didn't know.  Whatever the reason, he came over with me.  But then the curse of being me struck again and once again, I found Dale talking over me and even saying things I had just said, but when I said it no one was interested, when he said it, it was fascinating.  

I am so mad at him for stealing my attempted thunder and even more pissed off today to find out that when we lost sight of each other in the bar and I went home with my cousin, the cute guy had gone home with Dale.

I was so sure it was me he was eyeing in the bar but I guess I could have been wrong, maybe he was looking at Dale the whole time.  Still, Dale didn't have to come over and be like that, he didn't give me a chance to find out if Mr. Cutey was interested in me.  He just barged in and took over the conversation.  Taking the guy home for the night when I had told him I was going to chat with him and that I thought he was giving me the eye.  Just a shitty thing to do really.  I'm seriously going to flip at him when I see him, when he crawls out of bed.  Not fucking happy, worst birthday ever.



Dale Jones, diary entry 02/04/17

We went out for my sisters normal boring birthday meal last night.  I keep saying we shouldn't even bother, they all just sit about looking bored as hell.  I just about got through it but was so fed up I needed to get out for a bit.  I told Mike and he agreed so we went out and I only went and pulled this super hot guy.  Back to mine for the night.  He's really sweet, fast start I know but sparks were flying.  Gunna go out with him again this weekend.  I really needed something good to happen to cheer me up after this crappy week.  Even this morning I got up and felt like there was just this heavy vibe in the air, it just made me feel really crappy, and then my favorite Star Wars mug smashed on the kitchen floor.  Must have not put it on the side properly or something, I just heard it go.  Gutted.  Anyway, gunna try and go for good vibes from now on and next year I might tell the parents to just stop with this shitty meal routine, just because Kathy isn't here anymore doesn't mean we have to remember her birthday in such a miserable way.  Next year I'm gunna throw her a kick ass party.  I miss you little sis.




Written by Violet De'Kay AKA Holy Creep Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment